Our offer to you:
15 reasons why you should choose us:
At Reliance Education Services a consultant is assigned to each school to personally liaise with the school and understand your school needs.
- 24hr 7 days a week telephone service
- A fair price/ best value
- Knowledge that staff are thoroughly police checked/ confirmation email detailing information on police checks before arrival of staff
- Personal service offered to schools with their individual consultant
- Quality, fully qualified for day to day, long-term and permanent contracts
- An immediate response from our 24hr dedicated team
- The personal touch of a small agency with experienced staff and consultants
- Free candidate short-listing service
- High quality staff vetted to DCSF Quality Mark standards
- Personal and tailored service
- Vacancies advertised free
- Confidence that our incoming staff are of the highest calibre
- A monitoring service to check standards of staff supplied
- Our flexibility to fulfil emergency requirements, either short or long-term
- A recruitment service for permanent posts at an agreed one-off fee
Before we supply any member of staff to a school we have:
- Schools make one phone call - all the work to find a suitable staff member is done for you by our consultant and responded to by the agreed time.
- We keep close contact with our schools to gain feedback and aid development on every assignment so all parties are happy. Where possible all teachers requested are sent back to aid continuity for you as a school.
- Your consultant will personally visit your school to understand your needs, ethos and mutual benefits of working together.
- completed a personal registration, face to face with the applicant
- applied for and received two satisfactory references
- confirmed teacher/ staff member ID with original documentation and thoroughly checked their qualifications
- completed Police checks - CRB clearance and List 99
- briefed our staff on child protection issues and guidelines